I need to make a points sheet for how many of these things apply to me.
oh my god this guy messaged me on okcupid and he has a “don’t message me if” section and
It’s strange how information on a particular character until you try to describe a chest that won’t be important until much later in the storyline and you realize the information contained is extremely important. So you start to research one little thing.
Hm. When would the character have owned this item?
Google search: Vlad the Impaler
So Vlad III lived from 1431 to 1476. Okay, cool. That gives…
When Ellie moved to the SpiralStone retreat center to figure out her life, she expected peace, quiet, and spiritual practice. She had no idea that the two sexy men running the kitchen would seduce her…much less at the same time. Kyle and Jake turn out to be wilder than they seem and Ellie finds herself wrapped up in devastating magic. She must choose: stay with Jake and…
- Dinner in the crock pot was something that smelled like dysentery once I got home.
- I picked up pizza at Little Caesar’s.
- Sat down and ate food.
- Returned a few emails, scheduled three guest posts.
- Signed in to chatzy to have companionship while writing.
- The dog needed to go out.
- The dog sniffed around the yard.
- The dog never peed.
- I prompted the dog to pee.
- She finally dribbled three drips.
- I walk…